Our contemporary and innovative learning spaces foster collaboration in a creative, safe and welcoming environment. High quality, interactive digital technologies are found in every classroom, enhancing learning and imagination, allowing students to effectively engage in the learning process. Students have voice and choice in their own learning within a flexible learning environment.
- Multi-purpose hall and shared Parish, Aquinas College and primary school combined hall and gymnasium (John Paul II Hall)
- Modern classrooms and break-out rooms designed for collaborative and flexible teaching and learning
- Flat-screen smart televisions in primary classrooms and interactive televisions in K–1 classrooms
- Well-resourced library with computer and internet access
- Current technology integrated into classroom learning
- Drama and Music rooms